Thursday, April 23, 2009

This blogging thing is hard.

Oh the woes of the pseud-busy me.

A few things. I'm tremendously excited because I'm going tot he opera tonight, to see some Wagner. It'll be the first opera I've been to in years, so I'm pumped.

I'm not sure why I'm not writing ONLINE more. Especially because I'm looking for writing groups. I guess I can't figure out whether I'd rather have a digital or physical one.

But in the meantime I started thinking of a good metaphor for a poem. Let's see if I can come up with a few lines.

There's a small button
on my left thigh --
watch for it. I'll depress
it during an emergency.
It deploys the twinkle
in my eye, and I've many
emergencies these days.
Who taught me that one?
To wield the "shiny thing"
with such potency?

No comments:

Post a Comment